The MyEFM 2017 is an international conference that brings together leading academics, researchers and practitioners, contributing to the global debate on facilities management, technology and innovation.
The conference accepts manuscript or original research that has not been published anywhere else.
Researchers and scholar-practitioners in all academic fields and governmental and enterprise fields are invited to contribute papers that are related to the following sub themes:
Asset/Product Life Cycle Thinking
Life Cycle Assessment
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 30 June 2017
- Full Paper Deadline: 31 August 2017
- Participant Registration Deadline: 6 September 2017
Submission and Paper Format:
- Registration and Submission must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper must be submitted in English
- This paper should be typed with 1.5 spacing using font Times New Roman size 12 and stored using Microsoft WORD format.
- Length limit: maximum 6 pages, including abstract, diagrams tables and references.
- Please use APA Format-6th Edition citation style for reference format and download the template here.
- There will be NO presentation of proceeding at the MyEFM 2017 Conference. The conference proceeding will be published online.
- Registration fee (inclusive of submission):
- RM700.00 (individual student)
- RM900.00 (public sector)
- RM1,200.00 (private sector)
- USD$350.00 (international participant)
Conference Proceeding Publication:
- Conference proceeding will be published at our website.
- Conference proceeding will be cited by MyCite and Google Scholar
- Conference proceeding will be assigned with an ISBN.
- Selected papers submitted will be published either in Journal of Building Performance (MyCite, UDLedge Science Citation Index-SciCI & Focus) OR Journal of Surveying, Construction and Property (MyCite, UDLedge Science Citation Index-SciCI & Focus)